Thursday, September 3, 2009

Don't Dream it. Be it.

During the end of my Senior year of High School Rocky had stopped playing at the regular Theatre and was trying to find a home. I moved out of my parents house and so began my college days. A late November evening I heard that Rocky finally found a home at the UA Center 1 & 2. I relied on public transportation so I only had a way getting there but no way getting back.

My friend came to visit during Christmas vacation and we decided to take that step to the right. When we got there we noticed that there was a small cast that consisted of Frank, the criminologist, Rocky, Columbia and Riff Raff. Their costumes were amazing. I loved yelling lines but I was drawn to watch the cast. After the show was over I had to meet them. I walked over and asked if they needed a Brad. I had explained to them my situation about transportation and found out that their Rocky lived in the same town. Problem solved.

I was now part of a Rocky Horror Cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment